10.01.2010

Curse My Stupid Brain!!

I'm considering getting a XBOX 360, finally after it's been out for 10 years or something to that effect (what's it been 5 years?) I just sold my car and somehow managed to turn enough profit that I can afford something small, really small, tiny really, so my thought was (and with my GF's blessing) finally getting an xbox.

The problem is do I want to get rid of the Wii to get the Xbox? There are games I still like and some coming out that I want that are Nintendo only games and I feel a loyalty to Nintendo to keep it. Plus all the games on the Virtual Console that I like. I mean sure I can just get a NES emulator but any time I've played an emulator it's been a pain in the ass (but then again I could finally get Bionic Commando, Skate or Die and a ton of others).

Also there's the problem with the Red Ring of Death. Do places like Gamestop offer warranties on their refurbished systems in case it dies? I mean come on, I'm a cheap-ass and if I can find something cheaper used I will usually get it. Should I be forced to buy a new system just to get the Mircosoft Warranty? That just doesn't seem that appealing.

And of course my biggest problem of all: Am I really being a whiney little bitch over a GAME system? I mean really, when there is stuff like this coming out:


oh and I saw this today

2 comments:

Jason said...

S
K
A
T
E

3

Plus XBOX Online so we can play games together.

You must do this.

Mateo Martinez said...

ok ok, i'm just getting pressure to sell the wii and i can't quite commit to that but i definitely will get the 360 soon.