10.08.2010

Two Nerds and Too Much Time

Jason and I have way too much time on our hands! We were going back and forth with old hip hop songs and by the end of it all we had ourselves a pretty awesome playlist!
"1. If I Only Had A Brain - Buzzcocks
2. Proto Culture - Del The Funky Homosapien
3. Deeper Shade Of Soul - Urban Dance Squad
4. Me Myself And I - De La Soul
5. Award Tour - A Tribe Called Quest
6. Tennessee - Arrested Development
7. The Choice Is Yours - Black Sheep
8. When Will They Shoot? - Ice Cube
9. Sound Of Da Police - KRS-One
10. Bizarro Genius Baby - MC Frontalot"

** track 1 may say that it's by the Buzzcocks but that's only because Rhapsody screwed up. If I Only Had A Brain is by none other than the great MC 900 Ft. Jesus!!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Word! That's pretty much the mix tape I had in my car circa 1994. I'd listen to that stuff as I rolled to a skate spot. Awesome.